Diabetes and endocrinology talk in Henley-on-Thames
A talk on diabetes and endocrinology will be held at the Townlands Hospital, Henley-on-Thames, on November 20.
The Bell Surgery Patient Participation Group (PPG) is hosting the informative, free talk from the Diabetes and Endocrinology team from the Royal Berkshire Hospital. Topics will include:
- Diabetes - the health impact & long term complications.
- RBH’s Care Service Model.
- Endocrinology - the RBH’s innovative virtual nurseled
- thyroid clinic and referral centre
- Bariatric - the obesity epidemic and the bariatric
- surgery pathway.
For more information, including full details and how to book a place, please click on the document below